أكتوبر 21، 2012

What about " Friendship " ?




What about " Friendship " ?
- Is it just the time that we spend together when we go to the cinema or the coffee shop or shopping ?
- Is it making a phone call for over an hour talking about life ?
- Is it when You ask me : Are you okii ? and I say : I am okii !
I am sure No !
The real friendship means the true feeling of care and love and honest .
In the real friendship when I call you my sister , I mean it .
When I ask you if you okii I do not ask to listen you saying that : I am Okii !
I wanna You to tell me what is make you being just " Oky " not " happy " ? .

My real friend ,
She is my soulmate , my sister , my hope when I am losing hope !
She makes me happy when the tears stand on my eyes .
My savior who see what hide in my heart , before I talk .
She understand me from my eyes , And never leaves me feel lonely when i need her .
When I am being happy , She become very happy .
When I cry , She is crying before me .
I will never leave you , And I know you will never leave me . ♥

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق